TRIMDON PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of appointment of date for the exercise of public rights
Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2022
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, and The Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015 (SI 234)
1. Date of announcement: 23 May 2022
2. Any person interests the right to inspect and make copies of the accounts to be audited and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts relating to them. For the year ended 31 March 2022 these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
Br Joseph Hobson, Clerk to Trimdon Parish Council, C/O Bluebell Meadow Primary School, Elwick View, Trimdon Village, TS29 6JU.
commencing on Wednesday 1 June 2022
ending on Thursday 14 July 2022
3. Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:
• the opportunity to question the auditor about the accounts; and
• the right to make objections to the accounts or any item in them.
Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the Authority
The auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose during the inspection period at 2 above.
4. The auditor’s limited assurance review is being conducted under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015 and the National Audit Office’ Code of Audit Practice. Your review is being carried out by:
Mazars LLP, The Corner, Bank Chambers, 26 Mosley Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1DF
5. This announcement is made by Br. Joseph Hobson OCR, Clerk to the Council